The Section perform the following activities:-
- Establish tariffs, rates and other charges for land transport services;
- Undertake regular market studies, assessments and comparison of pricing of regulated services for benchmarking, input to tariff regulation, database and dissemination;
- Assess the competitiveness of charges levied towards sector growth and affordability to consumers;
- Monitor abuses of dominant position, concerting, cartel or other forms of monopolistic behavior;
- Develop and review tariffs regulations, guidelines and standards; and
- Provide technical advice on the preparation of business plans for service providers.